Friday, July 16, 2010

Gratuitous Blogging

It's Friday. I have nothing of any importance or insight to share on my blog so, that means this is what I'd call a totally "gratuitous" blog post. And, since I'm indulging me, I may as well indulge you, too!

I took the photo below in March at a polo game in Mexico. Not an hour before, I had wiped out on a concrete curb and totally skinned my upper left thigh. It was n-a-s-t-y, bled and hurt like the dickens, but I stayed for dinner and the polo match. "Antonio Banderas" on a polo pony was my distraction from the searing pain in my lower butt.


It wasn't just me, or the two back-to-back double vodka martinis I swallowed in lieu of painkillers. At intermission (or whatever they call a pause in the series of polo matches) all the women in the ladies' room were discussing this guy!

Seems we all had loving and secure husbands who didn't mind our noticing this player; after all, in Mexico they get all day by the pool or beach to look at attractive women in bathing suits - fair's fair.

Todo bien. (It's all good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment