Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Carefree Day

We had a fun day yesterday touring around with pals from home who are vacationing in Puerto Vallarta for a couple of weeks. We picked "S & M" up from their hotel and toured them all around Bucerias, Punta de Mita and Sayulita, on the Riviera Nayarit - stopping in all our favourite spots for the best views, food, and beverages along the way.

It was a pleasure to show them around - they loved it, and have such an appreciation for the beauty of the place and the people. It's fun to see everything afresh through their eyes, and to re-appreciate where we are...as the days dwindle down to our departure.

It was a "carefree" day as I was away from my laptop and not following the blow-by-blow of responses to my post "The Great Push Back is Coming" (which was re-published on another American site called Vibrant Nation). Since it's last update, my BlackBerry no longer can open the Vibrant Nation site, citing it's "too large." So, although I saw responses were coming in, I could not open and read them - which was just as well. Nothing spoiled my day with our companions.

I opened and read the Vibrant Nation posting thread this morning, and responded on the few things I felt were worthwhile to comment on. Most of the comments posted just made me shrug.

I am still feeling the pleasant experience and congenial vibes from yesterday, and am feeling free-to-not-care.

Todo bien. (It's all good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment